Sunday, July 27, 2008

Assignment 7

Online Presentation using Slideshare

Our online presentation required us to chose a topic related to telecommunications in education and create an online presentation using Slideshare. This presentation was to be presented in APA format including at least ten references and consisting of at least 15 slides. I chose to present on Virtual Learning Environments. Within the last two years I have had an increase interest in VLE's as well as the potential benefits they could provide students in higher education. I found this assignment to be fun and very beneficial to my educational experience. I never realized prior to this class that is was possible to present a PowerPoint presentation online. I really enjoyed learning how to make my presentation available online and am looking forward to incorporating audio in  my future presentations. 

To view my presentation on Virtual Learning Environments, please click here: http://www.slideshare.net/tigerjenn11/virtual-learning-environments-pdf

 

No comments: