Sunday, July 27, 2008

Assignment 6

Personal video message using Eyejot

Following our WebQuest assignment we were required to make a video message using Eyejot. This assignment required that we had a video camera and microphone attached to our computer. The objective of our video was to create a 1-3 minute video introducing us to our classmates. Of all our assignments, this was personally one of my favorites! The technology was really easy for me to use surprisingly the difficult part for me was knowing what to say and keeping it within the time limit! Once I created my class video, I immediately sent video messages to my family and friends and have received some back! I think this is another alternative way to communicate with students and individuals via technology tools and am excited to have learned how to incorporate this tool. 

To view my video message to my classmates, click here: http://www.eyejot.com/mview/964C1EE75E9A43ADB2A5C91063723E664907D7F48C50AD1A927005287990C200

No comments: