Sunday, July 27, 2008

Assignment 4

Personal timeline using circaVie

Our next class assignment was to create a personal timeline using circaVie technology. The objective of the timeline was to tell a story including at least 7 pictures. I chose to create a timeline featuring some of the beautiful landmarks I saw during my year out on in Portland, Oregon. Once I created an account on circaVie, it was really easy to create my timeline. I added pictures according to my visits, added notes, and posted them to my timeline. I really enjoy the ability an online timeline allows and can see incorporating such activities within my classroom. Here students could post a chronological timeline of historical events, a personal timeline showing progress on projects, college trips so that other students can view campuses, etc.

To view my timeline, click here: http://www.circavie.com/timelines/f9d8f364-ec02-51d4-8583-6e5ef81e3a62

No comments: